donderdag 20 mei 2010

WoW Bear


Another update, another model ;)

You can download the model here.

As my second model I did have something else in mind then this bear, but with some computer problems and me being sick for over a week I didn't have the puff to do it. So...here is a bear! I haven't seen it online anywhere yet so I thought I would make it. I do like the bears from World of Warcraft and I am aiming to get the spirit one for my hunter character. (Along with the spirit wolf, the Kurken and some others...) Hence why I build this one and not another color!

There are 10 textures included in the rar, including the spirit bear one. This one ISN'T originally going on this bear model though, so there are a few minor things that won't work out quite nicely (like the bottom of the paws and the bear butt not being see-through) but I edited the texture a bit to make it look sorta like the ingame version. No manes though, I think that is the only part about the model I do not like...so I made it without the mane XD

Have fun building this one and comments are always welcome ;)

5 opmerkingen:

  1. @Craftcave: Thanks for letting me know ^^ Love seeing my own stuff on other places too XD

    @Drummerthing: You need to have the Wow Model Viewer to export the files into a format that you can actually use in Pepakura.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Haha, no worries about that. The spotlight is to be shared ;) Not like I am the only one with WoW papercrafts (and I am also planning on doing some FF and KH models...not just WoW)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Excellent, I was looking for another WOW papermodel to make as my current papercraft project is very tedious. It looks like shiny photo paper was used for model assembly.I normally use matt 160gsm cardstock.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Nah, I use normal paper for it and then 100 grams ^^ It does have a lil shine to it yeah, but that also depends on what model I use it for. I used it for the frostmourne and the lich king helmet from WoWpapercraft as well and they didn't turn out shiny at all...guess it depends on the colors or so XD

    What is your current project if I may ask?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. The RZ028 Blade Liger, there are no instructions and very difficult to build. So far assembled the head and front legs. This projects is on hold I decided to make the bear instead it's more easy to make.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen